BEGINNERS’ RUNNING AND FITNESS COURSE
Two or three times a year, Bungay Black Dog Running Club hosts a six week Beginners Running and Fitness course.
These courses are suitable for all levels of fitness and are ideal for the following:
• Adults who may have tried running as a way of getting fit but struggled on their own.
• People who used to run but have had a break from running, due to families, careers etc.
• People new to the area who want to get out, explore the countryside and meet lots of slightly mad lycra clad folk.
• People trying to improve their health and fitness, lose weight, lifestyle change.
• People wanting to complete a personal challenge.
• The sessions are one hour long and start with a gentle warm up, a few drills to remind people what running involves, a main session, lasting about 30 minutes, and then a cool down with some stretches.
All sessions are run by qualified UKA coaches, weekly sessions will suit people of all ages and abilities. More importantly, they will be fun.
All levels of fitness are welcome, if you want to get fitter, we can help, if you want to get faster, we can help, if you want to run a 5k, 10k, half marathon or marathon or even take part in a Triathlon, we can help with that too!
For more details about when the next course will be starting, at the Bungay Area Running Centre, Situated near to the Maltings Pavilion, Pirnhow Street, Ditchingham, please email Mik Carr at email@example.com
Please note ~ If you are unable to attend the current beginners sessions taking place on Wednesday evenings, our next round of six beginners sessions will start on June 14th at 10a.m