Six junior athletes took part in the Interclub Cross Country this morning (17 Dec). The ground was hard from the heavy frost and made it very interesting to run on. All did exceptionally well as shown in the excellent results:
- Under 11’s Girls Emily Lowther, position not known but it was Emily’s first competitive race for the club.
- Under 11’s Boys Joshua Woodley was 4th
- Under 13’s Girls Tess Andrews was 1st
- Under 13’s Boys Peter Lowther 1st
- Under 15’s Girls Holly Bunn 1st
- Under 15’s Boys Reuben Andrews 3rd