(official club top must be worn during these events)
Suffolk Winter League
Entry fee is £4. Juniors free
Age categories are determined by your age on the date of the first race (juniors too). Minimum age is 11 years on 30/10/16. Juniors are 11 -15 inclusive. 16s are adults. Some (not all) venues have an under-11s race.
Race distances are around 5 miles for adults, 4km or 2.5 miles maximum for juniors.
Usual rules apply and all runners MUST wear club kit, NOT attendance t shirts or summer series memorial shirts or race for life pink stuff… Guests can run with permission of race ref and race director.
- October 30th. Framlingham (near the castle)
- December 4th. Woodbridge (Sutton Heath)
- January 15th. Stowmarket (Haughley Park)
- February 19th. Bury St Edmunds (Nowton Park, IP29 5BD)
Under 11s Race: 10.45am, 800 metres.
Junior Race: 10.45am, 2 miles.
Senior Race: 11.15am, 5 miles.
- March 5th. BBDRC (Fritton Lake, NR31 9HA)
Courses to be confirmed: Juniors 2.4 miles, Seniors 4.5 miles, start times to be decided.
Parking £2 per car.
- March 26th. Haverhill (Samuel Ward Academy, Chalkstone Way, Haverhill, Suffolk, CB9 0LD)
Likely to be a single 5 mile lap, starting at 10 am (to be confirmed). Juniors course to be confirmed.
Suffolk County Cross Country Championships
8th January 2017 – Heveningham Hall
Norfolk County Cross Country Championships
4th December 2016 – Charles Burrell Centre, Thetford